5 Instagram-worthy Places You Can Visit For Under RM300 Per Night!
Have you got travel-envy from seeing your friends’ escapades? Book your stay at these beautiful places from under RM300 per night through the various hotel merchants on ShopBack.my!
1. Istanbul, Turkey
Take a hot air balloon to enjoy the complete beauty of Cappadocia, Istanbul from a bird’s eye view. Experience sightseeing from above as you float for around an hour over the renowned ‘fairy chimneys’ of Cappadocia! With such a great vantage point, you’ll be able to capture that perfect photo of the beautiful landscape!
Our recommended places to stay in Istanbul:
- Levanten Hostel (avg RM38 per night)
- Diamond City Hotels and Resorts (avg RM100 per night)
- Finch Apartments (avg RM121 per night)
Browse these hotels on Expedia. Remember to apply Expedia coupons to get discounts!
2. Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam’s canals offer a completely opposite vantage point from Istanbul’s hot air balloons, but it provides photo opportunities that are just as Instagram-worthy. Be sure snap a picture while on one of the boat tours along the famous canals of the country!
Our recommend places to stay in Amsterdam:
- Flipper Hotel (avg RM248 per night)
- Hampshire Golfhotel Waterland (avg RM183 per night)
- West Side Inn Amsterdam (avg RM257 per night)
Find these hotels on Agoda!
3. Hong Kong
When in Hong Kong, you can’t miss out on the biggest sound and light show in the world- the Symphony of Lights. Catch this amazing show for free every night at 8pm, along the Victoria Harbour where the lights and skyscrapers make for a beautiful skyline.
Our recommended places to stay in Hong Kong:
- Yue Ka Hotel China HK (avg RM68 per night)
- Russian Hotel (avg RM108 per night)
- Canada Hotel (avg RM88 per night)
Make your booking on Hotels.com. Be sure to make use of any Hotels.com promo codes!
4. Venice, Italy
This is the place that is on almost everyone’s bucket list. Don’t miss out on a gondola ride when you visit Venice. With the beautiful waterways and countless streets to get lost in, you’ll probably have a whole album of great shots by the end of your trip!
Our recommended places to stay in Venice:
- Camping Village Jolly (avg RM104 per night)
- Rent it Venice (avg RM208 per night)
- Le Boulevard (avg RM259 per night)
These hotels can be booked on Expedia.
5. Provence, France
While many long to see the Eiffel Tower in person, Provence’s lavender fields are also a must-see if you’re visiting France. There are a number of lavender farms around Provence- you’ll definitely have to work one into your itinerary to explore the picture-perfect villages and lavender fields!
Our recommended places to stay in Provence:
- Saint Florent (avg RM182 per night)
- Hôtel de Provence (avg RM210 per night)
- Hôtel Le Céans (avg RM230 per night)
Check out these hotel listings on Agoda.
So these hotels won’t only be super affordable, but you’ll get paid with each booking you make! Have fun and be sure to capture snapshots in memory of your amazing trip!
- Unexpected Places To Visit In Bangkok That Aren't Flea Markets
There are so much to discover in Bangkok. Visit these hidden gems when you run…
- 6 Outstanding Instagram-Worthy Staycation Spots in Malaysia!
Share the sights and scenes of these picturesque stays with everyone. Selfie or it never…
- These Are The Best Places To Visit In Malaysia
What's better than travelling around Malaysia? There are always sites to explore with these best…