Essential Korean Skincare Products From Althea When Travelling
Here’s the thing: Flying in an aeroplane takes a toll on your skin, whether you’re aware of it or not. Have you ever looked closely at your skin during a flight or checked out your face in the mirror when you use the washroom? You’d see that your skin complexion is dull, dry and sometimes even a little flaky. Ugh. If you’ve seen your skin in that condition on board a flight, well, here’s a list of essential Korean skincare products from Althea to make sure that your skin remains refreshed, hydrated and fabulous when you travel. Be amazed by what Althea has to offer!
Image credit | giphy.com
Products that can be used on board
1. Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Mist (80ml)
Besides popular South Korean brands like Etude House, Laneige and Skin Food, Innisfree products are becoming increasingly popular because of their dedication to providing natural products for healthy beauty and skincare.
Benefits of the Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Mist:
- Deep hydration without leaving your skin feeling oily
- Soothe the skin and leave it feeling refreshed
RM 60.00 RM 57.00 after ShopBack’s 5% Althea cashback!
2. Angel Factory All-In-One Peeling Pad
To use the Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Mist, you’d have to cleanse your face first. But since it’ll be too troublesome to use soap on a plane, so here’s the Angel Factory All-In-One Peeling Pad!
Benefits of using the Angel Factory All-IN-One Peeling Pad:
- Speedy and effective
- Individual packaging so the peeling pads don’t come in contact with air or dirt
- Healthier choice for skin — free of acidic or harmful ingredients
- Cleans dirt, oil and dead skin
- Minimal skin irritation
RM 4.80 RM 4.56 after ShopBack’s 5% Althea cashback!
3. W-Lab Black Kill Pore Cleaner (20ml)
After you’ve used your Angel Factory All-In-One Peeling Pad to clear most of the residue on your face, take a minute to use the W-Lab Black Kill Pore Cleaner.
Benefits of using the W-Lab Black Kill Pore Cleanser:
- One minute to see clear results VS 15 minutes pore strips
- Exfoliation for deep pore cleansing
- Pore tightening
- Sebum control
- Removal of dead skin cells
- Silicone brush that is used to cleanse pores is detachable for proper washing
RM 57.00 RM 54.15 after ShopBack’s 5% Althea cashback!
Products that can be used before and/or after the flight
1. Piolang Vita 3000 Capsule Cream (30ml)
After you step off a plane, you skin is bound to have suffered some damage. You should include the Piolang Vita 3000 Capsule Cream into your skincare routine to help your skin recover and even improve over time. This product has been praised over and over, so don’t miss out and get yourself one to try out too!
There are different tubes of vitamins for different purposes:
– Vita A Refining Cream: Restores skin elasticity and strengthens your skin
– Vita B Refining Cream: Soothing, improve troubled skin, calms reddish skin
– Vita C Refining Cream: Brightening effect, inhibits melanin growth, skin moisturizing
– Vita E Refining Cream: Moisturizing, skin relief, improve skin texture
– Vita AC Refining Cream: Reduce wrinkles., whitening, multi-function care (Has vitamins A and C)
Benefits of using the Piolang Vita 3000 Capsule Cream:
- Has different vitamins that you can choose from according to what your skin needs
- Doesn’t leave your face feeling oily or sticky
RM 25.00 RM 23.75 after ShopBack’s 5% Althea cashback!
2. Skin9dan Black Pack Cleanser (100ml)
The Angel Factory All In One Peeling Pad is like a cleanser that is easy to use when you’re out, but while you’re in your accommodation or home, use this Skin9dan Black Pack Cleanser instead!
Benefits of using the Skin9dan Black Pack Cleanser:
- Deep cleansing to remove dirt and sebum
- Allows your skin to ‘breathe’
- Bamboo charcoal ingredient works as a mild scrub
- Has rich, natural ingredients, i.e. Acai berry (Prevents aging), blackberry and blueberry (Rich in vitamin, minerals and anti-oxidants), black bean (Blood circulation), black pearl (Brightening) and shea butter (Deep hydration)
If you have stubborn black heads, it’s recommended that you use the W-Lab Black Kill Pore Cleaner on top of this Skin9dan Black Pack Cleanser so that you can do targeted treatment.
RM 50.00 RM 47.5 after ShopBack’s 5% Althea cashback!
3. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner
As you’ve used a cleanser, it’s crucial to use something to close up those pores and prevent bacteria build-up. The Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner is especially good for those with oily or even combination skin. Its ingredient list includes Jeju volcanic ash, which is an alkalescence resource that’s catagorised as a preserved resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
Benefits of using the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner:
- Controls excessive sebum to keep your skin fresh and soft
- Closes pores
- Mineral powder in it helps treat pores for sensitive skin
RM 60.00 RM 57.00 after ShopBack’s 5% Althea cashback!
4. Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask (80ml)
This is the gold. Literally. The Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask is a popular, well-loved skincare product in South Korea. The effects are said to be almost immediate and it even has unique ingredients. The gold purity is 99% and there’s even Korean snail extract, seaweed extract, white willow leaf extract as well as jojoba seed oil.
Benefits of using the Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask:
- Improve skin elasticity
- Dead skin removal
- Nutritional and moisturizing
- Minimizes your pores
After using the Skin9dan Black Pack Cleanser and Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner, apply a layer of the Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask onto your face and leave it for about 10 to 15 minutes before peeling it off from the bottom gently.
RM 69.00 RM 65.55 after ShopBack’s 5% Althea cashback!
Get these Korean skincare products from Althea, Korea’s premier online beauty destination which provides a comprehensive selection of Korean cosmetics and Korean skincare products at the lowest prices possible for everyone. They carry popular brands like Etude House, Holika Holika, Innisfree, Laneige, Missha, Nature Republic, W-Lab and many more. So, don’t wait anymore to pamper your skin!
All product images from my.althea.kr
All prices are accurate as of 24 February 2016.
- Cleanse Your Face The Korean Way With Althea
Build a skincare routine inspired by Korean cleansing methods - learn about the double cleanse…
- Taiwanese VS Korean Beauty Products: Which Works Better?
Taiwanese beauty products or Korean beauty products. Which do you swear by?
- Top 10 Korean Cult Beauty Products on Qoo10
Check out these underrated beauty products from Korea on Qoo10. The multi-merchant site has great…