Just got your first job? Buy your first luxury bag at Reebonz!
Handbags can make or break an outfit, just like shoes. A great handbag will complete your look and exude confidence. Since you’re at your first new job, make a great impression and let people know that you’re in control and you’re better than they think you are. Get work done while looking glamourous! All you need is a power bag to take you to and from work. Trust us – it’s more than just a bag. Your first luxury bag will always signify that newfound independence and sense of responsiblity that comes along with entering the working world. Get your Power Bag with Reebonz today and be motivated by it.
Photo from simplyoloni.com
1. Longchamp Le Pliage Heritage Handbag: This bag is one of the more affordable bags on this list. Being the minimalistic French brand they are, Longchamp wows agains with this beautiful structured bag that will take you from work to casual outings with friends. It’s a departure from the canvas Longchamp that everyone owns but still has the signature mini foldover flap with the button clasp. In full black, you won’t have to worry about having trouble matching it with any of your clothes or shoes.
2. Celine Small Edge: The bright pop of colour will make you stand out amongst the sea of black, white and grey hues in the office. Make others sit up and take note of you with this smart bag that wil definitely fit everything you need for a full work day without being too heavy.
3. Alexander Wang Large Marion: Get this AW bag for less! The rose gold hardware adds a nice sophisticated touch to the otherwise sombre looking bag. Also roomy enough to store most things and will retain its grand structure even with extended use.
4. Balenciaga Le Dix Zip Cartable: This bright shade of cobalt blue is the perfect pop of colour for officewear. If you’re someone who stays away from red or yellow, try a cool colour like cobalt blue that still has that visual impact without looking too loud.
5. Saint Laurent Monogramme Medium: This one’s a bit of a splurge but the shape is oh-so-classic and we just can’t get enough of the metal YSL logo hardware. Definitely a workbag that screams luxury and says “I worked hard to afford this”.
6. Balenciaga Mini Papier A4: This pale baby pink colour would be great for younger working girls who don’t want to look too severe in their officewear. The bag adds a nice feminine touch to any outfit but still looks formal because of the sharp edges and structured shape. The signature Balenciaga hardware makes this one a winner for all occasions, even for super casual days out when you’re in denim shorts and a white shirt.
7. Chloe Fynn Shoulder Bag: Definitely an unconventional colour for a handbag, the shape of the Chloe Fynn is more relaxed which also means it’s roomier. The softness of the leather wil be great for stuffing more things in especially on those days where you just need to pack more. If you tend to wear more colour or you like prints, this elegant white bag would be a great alternative to the ubiquitous black bag.
8. Chloe Paraty Medium Bag: An oldie but a goodie. The paraty is one of Chloe’s most recognisable designs, with the eye-catching hardware and bag shape. This bag also has a more relaxed silhouette, almost like a cross between a tote and a hobo bag. Brown is a great option for those who don’t want a basic black bag, but still want something that is easier to match.
9. Givenchy Medium Antigona: The colour of this bag is to die for. Sophisticated, feminine and eye-catching, this amazing shade of magenta definitely makes this bag a statement bag that will draw compliments and turn heads. Watch as this beauty becomes the object of envy of all the office ladies. If you need a boost of confidence, this is the bag that you’ve been looking for.
10. Prada City Calf Shopping Bag: The recognisable inverted logo of Prada is proudly displayed on the front of ths unique bag which features white stitching. The shape of this bag will accomodate an ipad or even a mini laptop. Fitting documents in won’t be a problem as well. This bag means business!
11. Mulberry Bayswater: This bright coral-red is bound to attract attention. The Bayswater is a design that encapsulates the Mulberry brand in all its simple sophistication. Make your first luxury bag count with this gorgeous statement bag.
12. Fendi Peekaboo: This pretty periwinkle blue is a really special colour that wil make you stand out as well.
All product photos from reebonz.com.my
*Featured image from glamour.com
- 10 Bold Red Designer Bags From Reebonz
Thinking of buying a new designer bag but hesitant about the price? Forget about boutiques…
- Get Your Celebrity It Bags from Reebonz
Cos' being a bag lady is not a bad thing at all!
- 10 Beautiful Vintage Chanel Bags From Reebonz
Bet you've never seen most of these vintage Chanel bags! These beautiful and timeless bags…