6 Romantic Restaurants in Penang to Wine and Dine This New Year
Why wait for Valentine’s Day to shower your partner with love and good food when you can take them for a romantic dinner under the starry night or at a ravishing restaurant right this weekend as we look forward to 2018?
To help you jazz up your love life, we have listed below some of the most poetic restaurants in Penang that offers marvellous service and tantalising food, perfect for some romantic night out for you and your significant other.
This is one of our most favourite spots for a perfectly romantic evening filled with good food and a wonderful view of the Penang city. Located on the 59th floor of KOMTAR Penang, at TOP View you’re most certainly up for memorable gastronomic experience ;).
The top-notch international cuisine served by an award-winning chef will most definitely sweep you off your feet.
TOP View Operational Hours:
- Executive Set Lunch: Monday – Saturday, 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Sunday Brunch: Sundays only, 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Dinner Degustation Menu: Sunday – Thursday, 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Seafood Buffet Dinner: Friday & Saturday, 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Weekend Sunrise Breakfast: Saturday & Sunday, 8:00 am – 11:00 am
TOP View Address:
- TheTOP@KOMTAR 1, Jalan Penang, 10000 Georgetown Penang, Malaysia
2. Beach Blanket Babylon Bar
Situated behind a beautiful mansion and overlooking the beguiling sea, the Babylon bar offers guests a mesmerizing dining experience. With the calming sound of sea waves and its rustic architectural design, the bistro bar is without a doubt a wonderful place for relaxing evening.
Witness the beautiful sunset with your significant other while savouring Babylon’s mouth-watering fusion cuisine.
Beach Blanket Babylon Bar Operational Hours:
- Monday – Sunday, 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
Beach Blanket Babylon Bar Address:
- 32 Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, Georgetown Penang, Malaysia
3. Ferringhi Garden
Enjoy nature and all things green? Then Ferringhi Garden is the place for you. Set in a lush garden atmosphere, the modern restaurant offers a wide variety of western cuisine, local delicacies as well as delicious seafood.
Ferringhi Garden is surrounded with greenery, blooming orchids and the rustic, Balinese-inspired interior decor and promises a romantic evening for you and your partner.
Ferringhi Garden Operational Hours:
- Monday – Sunday, 5:00 pm – 12:00 am
Ferringhi Garden Address:
- 34 A, B & C, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Penang
4. The Dining Room at Macalister Mansion
Located in the magnificent Macalister Mansion, an English inspired boutique hotel, the Dining Room offers a gastronomic dining experience. Made solely using top-notch ingredients, the exclusive selection of modern cuisine – with the slightest hint of the local Penang flavour – at the Dining room is sure to satiate your appetite.
The elegant white interior and the traditional English architectural style provide guests with a unique and refined surrounding.
The Dining Room at Macalister Mansion’s Operational Hours:
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – Sunday, 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
The Dining Room at Macalister Mansion’s Address:
- 228 Macalister Road, 10400 Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia.
5. Ferringhi Grill
Situated in the renowned 5-star hotel, Shangri-La Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, the Ferringhi Grill is a great choice of restaurant if you’re looking a for an exquisite modern grill cuisine.
The brick walls, cozy ambience and their selection of vintage wines it is without a doubt a spellbinding place for a romantic night out with your significant other.
Ferringhi Grill Operational Hours:
- Monday – Sunday, 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Ferringhi Grill Address:
- Batu Feringghi Beach, 11100, Penang, Malaysia (Mezzanine Level, Rasa Wing Lobby)
6. Chin’s Stylish Chinese Cuisine
If you’re a goner for traditional Asian cuisine, then Chin’s Cuisine is the perfect go-to place. A place where elegance meets culture, Chin’s provides guests with a magical and romantic dining experience.
Its authentic Chinese delicacy coupled with its grand ambience makes it all the more irresistible. So, head on over to Chin’s for a majestic evening this weekend with your loved one.
Chin’s Stylish Chinese Cuisine Operational Hours:
- Monday – Sunday, 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Chin’s Stylish Chinese Cuisine Address:
- 8A Tanjong City Marina, Weld Quay Penang, Malaysia
Do not miss out great deals on restaurants when you book on Eatigo and get RM3.00 back when you go through Shopback to make your reservations for a romantic new year!
In addition to deals on Eatigo, ShopBack will be having our inaugural Shopping festival ShopFest later this year. Happening from 9th September to 3rd January; ShopFest is the go-to event that will help you shop the Smarter Way throughout the 6 major year-end sales.
Do you have a favourite spot in Penang? Or maybe you celebrate the coming of the new year in the quiet of your own home? Let us know in the comments!
- 6 Most Romantic Restaurants in Melaka So Bae's In For A Treat
These are 6 romantic restaurants in Melaka you can bring bae to so you can…
- 6 Romantic Restaurants in KL to Romance Your Partner
Want to find a romantic restaurant on KL for a date? Here's a list of…
- 6 Romantic Restaurants in Singapore Worth Visiting
Visit these romantic restaurants in Singapore for a different gastronomic experience.