Bookcafe.com.my adalah kedai buku online yang menawarkan ribuan tajuk buku terbaik dalam Bahasa Melayu.
- ShopBack must be the last link you clicked in order to get Cashback. If other website links are clicked after clicking through ShopBack, Cashback will not be tracked (E.g. coupon and deal websites)
- If for some reason your payment made on merchant page has failed, do click through ShopBack again and re-do your purchases to ensure tracking is still active
- Return to ShopBack and click through to the merchant every time you are making a new transaction.
- If you are making 3 separate transactions on the merchant, you should click through ShopBack 3 times, each time before making a new purchase.
- For more details: www.shopback.my/terms-and-conditions
Bookcafe.com.my is owned by PTS Bookcafe Sdn Bhd and it is a subsidiary of PTS Media Group © 2012. It is an online bookstore that offers thousands of titles of the most popular books in Bahasa Melayu. Now in their 9th year of operation since 2007, Bookcafe.com.my has more than 57,000 registered customers who get their favourite reads from various publishers through Bookcafe.com.my. On top of free shipping to all over Malaysia, Bookcafe.com.my also provides many special offers such as the occasional sales, double discount, gift books and exclusive gifts.
Why Purchase Your Books Online through Bookcafe.com.my
Buying your books online through Bookcafe.com.my is not only quick and easy, but also cheaper because of the special discounts and promotions that Bookcafe.com.my offers every now and then. Shop with ShopBack to get another additional 3.0% cashback.
How to Purchase Your Books Online with Bookcafe.com.my
Purchasing your book on Bookcafe.com.my is very straightforward and all you have to do is to browse the collection of books for one that piques your interest or find your desired book with the ‘Search’ button, click the ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Add to Cart’ button, then check your order and finally make the payment.
If the book that you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can request to be notified when the book is back in stock and you will then receive an email notice as soon as there is stock.
How to Make Payment and Buy Your Desired Books
Bookcafe.com.my accepts payment through different channels and you have the flexibility of four options: Online payment, payment by cheque, payment by postal order or money order, or banking in with the Auto-teller Machine (ATM).
How Bookcafe.com.my Delivers the Books
After making your payment, the order will be processed by Bookcafe.com.my and your books will be sent to you via Pos Malaysia. The time taken to process a purchase usually takes 24 hours after the confirmation of your payment, and the delivery will be made in the following 3 to 5 working days. Within 24 hours of sending the book out for delivery, Bookcafe.com.my will send an email that contains a tracking number, which you can use to track the current status of the delivery.
To ensure that the book reaches you in pristine condition, Bookcafe.com.my uses bubble wrap to pack the books before delivering them. However, in the event that a book reaches you in unsatisfactory condition, you can contact Bookcafe.com.my through email, phone or text and they will send you a new copy at no additional cost.
In the case that you do not receive your book within 3 weeks after you have made the payment, you can inform Bookcafe.com.my and they will review your information immediately to check for the cause of the delay.
Note, however, that Bookcafe.com.my will not bear any extra shipping costs of shipping a second time if the goods are sent back to their office as unclaimed goods (or any other reasons caused by the negligence of the customer).
Free Same Day Delivery
Customers who live in selected areas in Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Selangor can opt for free same day delivery for selected books and products, provided they meet the following requirements stated on the website. Delivery of books and products not in the selected category will be payable and charged according to the weight.
In order to qualify for free same day delivery,
- The minimum purchase is RM150.
- The maximum weight is 50kg.
- Free same day delivery is only available during the weekdays and no deliveries will be made on weekends and public holidays.
- Delivery time is determined by the time the payment is made.
For standard same day delivery,
- The delivery will be made between 3 PM to 6 PM, if the payment is made by 10 AM.
- The delivery will be made between 6 PM to 10 PM, if the payment is made between 10 AM to 12 PM.
- The delivery will be made between 3 PM to 6 PM the following day, if the payment is made after 12 PM.
For express same day delivery,
- The delivery will be made before 3 PM, if the payment is made before 10 AM.
- The delivery will be made before 6 PM, if the payment is made between 10 AM to 12 PM.
- The delivery will be made before 3 PM on the next working day, if the payment is made after 12 PM.
Types of Books You Can Get Online on Bookcafe.com.my at Promotional Prices
If you are shopping for books online with Bookcafe,com.my, there are many categories of books to choose from, such as fiction, non-fiction, religion, children and young adult, cookbooks, as well as school reference books. Besides books in Bahasa Melayu, there are also many children's books and self-help books in English.
What Bookcafe.com.my Promises
Besides special offers such as double discounts, free shipping, gift books and other attractive promotions, Bookcafe.com.my also offers to replace damaged books for free. Customer satisfaction is also the company’s top priority.
Save More by Purchasing through ShopBack
Put aside more money for book shopping by purchasing your books online at Bookcafe.com.my through ShopBack in order to get 3.0% cashback, on top of the discounts and promotions offered to you by Bookcafe.com.my.
Follow Bookcafe.com.my on Their Social Media Accounts
Follow Bookcafe.com.my on their Facebook and/or Twitter accounts, if you are interested in getting updated news about the current discounts or sales that they are having. Alternatively, you can subscribe to their newsletter to receive updates about their current sales and promotions.