Kiwi.com promo code, discount voucher and promo with ShopBack
A Kiwi.com promo code can be used to book flights at discounted rates and may be provided to you as part of a marketing campaign or seasonal special offer.
To enter your Kiwi.com code:
- Select your desired flight
- Above the Payment box on the booking page, click Redeem a promo code
- Click Apply
- If your flight costs more than your promo code is worth, you must pay the balance by card.
- If your flight costs less than your promo code is worth, you will not be able to carry over the balance to a new booking and the promo code will be fully redeemed.
Kiwi.com is an online platform designed to offer amazing deals and discounts for travellers everywhere. Whether you want a luxurious indulgence or a quick family getaway, Kiwi.com offers great flight bookings and travel deals for everyone.
This is one of the fastest growing companies in the world with a vision is to make travelling simple and accessible to everyone. The site helps travellers find cheap flights. Essentially, they perform two business functions: a search engine and an online travel agency. Kiwi.com offers to combine any airlines together and manage them on behalf of the customers.
History of Kiwi.com
The journey of the company began in 2011, when while struggling to book cheap flights for a holiday, Oliver Dlouhý had an idea that could change the world. He found Jozef Képesi to help develop their own flight search engine. Continuing in January 2014, Kiwi.com acquired WhichAirline, a flight search engine, boosting users and revenue.
In June 2017, Kiwi.com and Amadeus signed the Kiwideus contract creating the largest local flights database in the world. Further. In February 2018, the company implemented 4 on-ground carriers into their new multimodal search.
Services available on Kiwi.com
A leading travel booking site, travellers can book amazing travel deals here. In addition, the right Kiwi.com promo code or Kiwi.com coupon code can offer huge discounts for added savings. The services available on the site are:
How to book flights on Kiwi.com
Travellers in Malaysia can now book affordable flights on the site at affordable rates with a Kiwi.com promo code 2018 and other deals. To book your flight, follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Click on the ‘Travel tab on the main page and enter all relevant details such as departure and arrival destinations, travel dates and number of passengers to see the flights available.
Step 2: You will be redirected to a page listing all available flights at the best deals. Be sure to check for any Kiwi.com discount code on popular flights for amazing savings.
Step 3: Click on the flight or deal that you like best. Review the details and select the flight or flights in case of a return trip.
Step 4: You will be able to see the trip summary and fare price of your journey. In case you have a Kiwi.com promo code, be sure to enter it in the box provided to claim your discount.
Step 5: You will then be required to put in your contact information, traveller details and select the appropriate payment method. If everything is in order, click on the Pay button.
Step 6: Once your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail for your booking.
Book your hotel on Kiwi.com
To book your hotel on Kiwi.com, simply follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Click on the ‘Rooms tab on the home page and enter your details such as city, travels dates and number of guests
Step 2: You will be redirected to a page showing you all the available properties at best prices. You can even list them by price, review score, bestsellers etc. by choosing from the header section.
Step 3: Click on the hotel you like and review the information given. Here you will be able to see all the rooms available for the hotel and their prices. Choose the rate you like best and click on ‘Continue .
Step 4: You will then be redirected to a page showing you the summary and final price of your room. In case you have a Kiwi.com voucher code for a hotel, be sure to enter it in the space given. If everything is in order, click on ‘I ll Reserve .
Step 5: Enter all your details such as guest details and payment information to confirm the booking.
Rent a car on Kiwi.com
Step 1: Enter your journey details such as pickup and drop-off dates and locations.
Step 2: Choose your car based on the number of passengers and other requirements, such as a mini car or economy car.
Step 3: Enter the passenger details and contact information to finalise your booking.
Requirements to hire a car
To book your car, all you need is a credit or debit card. When you pick the car up, you ll need:
- Your voucher / eVoucher, to show that you ve paid for the car.
- The main driver s credit / debit card, with enough available funds for the car s deposit.
- Each driver s full, valid driving licence, which they ve held for at least 12 months (often 24).
- Your passport and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
Different car hire companies have different requirements, so please make sure you check the car s terms and conditions as well. Note that for most car hire companies, the age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old. If you re under 25 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee.
Book last-minute holiday packages on Kiwi.com
Planning holiday vacations amidst the hectic time just got easier with their Flight + Hotel deal. In addition, the site narrows down the hotel options for you, only giving you the best accommodation that has been tried and tested by happy customers at a Kiwi.com discount.
If you book a Flight + Hotel, you won t have to manage your bookings on your own. The expert customer care team will help you with any issues and act as a liaison between yourself and the hotel and airline. You can also add extra services such as car hire, roundtrip airport transfer, and medical insurance to make your holiday preparations complete. So whether it s discovering the incomparable Rio de Janeiro, throwing yourself into the parties and hipster way of life in Montreal, or lying on a serene beach in Sardinia, you ll find the holiday of your dreams here.
Payment options at Kiwi.com
Payment must be made online. Kiwi.com accepts all major payment cards and some online payment services.
- Visa Debit, Credit and Electron
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Mir (Мир)
Alternate payment methods
Depending on your language and currency classifications, it may also be possible to pay for your flights with:
- China UnionPay (CUP)
Kiwi.com Credit can also be used to pay for your flights but it cannot be combined with the Alternate payment methods listed above.
Save more with Kiwi.com cashback from ShopBack
Find the best Kiwi.com codes and deals on ShopBack and earn additional cashback every time you make a booking from this site. Here we bring you some of the best offers at present.
|Offer||Deal||Terms and Conditions|
|Flight Deals||Up to 2.0% cashback||Get the best flights on the market with Kiwi.com Kiwi.com T&Cs apply|
How to book on Kiwi.com using ShopBack Malaysia
ShopBack offers up to 2.0% cashback on various items if you travel using Kiwi.com. Here are the steps you need to follow to earn cashback from ShopBack:
Step 1: Visit the ShopBack website and click on the Kiwi.com link at the bottom of the homepage. You can also use the search box to find the link to the link to the store.
Step 2: Click on “Activate Cashback” button on the top left corner of the page.
Step 3: Look for the latest Kiwi.com voucher code or Kiwi.com coupon code in the Kiwi.com discount code, promo codes, coupons and vouchers section.
Step 4: You will be redirected to the Kiwi.com website to browse and book your travel.
Step 5: When you confirm your booking, you will be eligible to earn cashback from ShopBack.
Refunds and cancellations on Kiwi.com
If your booking is still in progress, it might be possible to cancel it by following the steps given below:
- Sign in to Manage My Booking, if you see that the state is still In process, you can submit a request to try and cancel.
- Scroll down to and select the “Refunds and Cancellations” link at the bottom left of the page.
- If nothing is booked yet, Kiwi.com will cancel it and then send you an email with a number of refund options.
- Most bookings are automated and it may be too late to stop if your booking is partially complete. Once the booking is complete you may then apply for a partial refund.
If your booking has already been confirmed, you may apply for a partial refund
- Scroll down to and select the “Refunds and Cancellations” link on Manage My Booking at the bottom left of the page.
- If the airline has already confirmed your booking, then their terms and conditions will apply.
- They may have a non-cancellable policy — especially low-cost airlines.
- In all cases, a 20 € handling fee will be deducted from any amount to be refunded.
- You can also change your flights via Manage My Booking if you re not satisfied with the airline s refund options.
Applying for other refunds
- Sign in to Manage My Booking
- Click the “Refunds and Cancellations link at the bottom of the page
- Provide as much info as possible
- Attach copies of receipts and invoices where relevant
Common refund types:
- Kiwi.com Guarantee claims
- Baggage check-in fees
- Airport check-in fees
- Medical issues preventing a flight
- Airport tax refund after missing a flight
Receiving a refund on successful cancellation
- Automatic refunds will arrive by the same method as the original payment.
- Most automatic refunds, therefore, will arrive back to the payment card used for the purchase.
When choosing between refund methods, these are your options from the quickest to the slowest:
Kiwi.com Credit: the amount will be added to your Kiwi.com account instantly and you can use the funds to book another journey.
PayPal: if you have a registered PayPal account, Kiwi.com will transfer the funds to you within 24 hours.
Bank Transfer: the refund will be sent to a bank account of your choice. Kiwi.com will ask you for your bank details and then proceed with the payment within 24 hours. The amount should arrive in your account in 3 – 5 working days.
Debit/Credit Card Refund: the amount will be sent back to the card which made the payment. Due to international banking regulations, the transfer can take up to 10 working days.
Receipts required to facilitate a refund
You should upload your receipts using the Refund application form. Just sign in to Manage my Booking and click the button at the bottom left of the page. In case the airline cancelled or rescheduled your flights less than 48 hours before departure, you may be entitled to compensation according to the Kiwi.com Guarantee.
If Kiwi.com offered to refund your hotel or food expenses, please upload the receipts with the Refund application form. Just sign in to Manage my Booking and click the button at the bottom left of the page.
Receipts for alternative flights purchased at the airport must contain the following:
- Name of the passengers
- What the payment is for
- Amount paid and the currency
- Date of departure and arrival
- Name of the recipient
- Receipts for hotels must contain:
- Name or address of the hotel
- Date of check-in and check-out
- Number of guests
- Amount paid
- Breakdown of the individual prices
Receipts for food must contain:
- Name of the restaurant or shop
- Amount paid
- Receipts for taxi/transport must contain:
- Name of the company
- Kilometres/destination from-to
- Amount paid
All receipts must be legible and contain as much information as possible. Kiwi.com does not accept bank statements, booking reservations or card payment receipts.
Contact the Kiwi.com customer care team
In case of any concerns with your booking, you can use the ‘Manage my booking section to resolve common complaints. However, in case you still require additional assistance you can enter a valid booking number in the help section to find the contact number.
In addition, you can also follow the brand on social media for latest updates and Kiwi.com coupon code offers.
Similar stores in Malaysia